ACCESSORIES, INTIMATES, AND SALE OR DISCOUNTED ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
At Nicole Kaine, we ensure 100% quality on every merchandise. We inspect every item before sending them out, so you should not receive any faulty items. However, if for any reason you are not quite happy with your purchase, that is not a problem. We accept returns within (10) days from the date your order was received.
Terms and Conditions aka the fine prints
- We will not accept returns on any used, altered, damaged, washed and worn merchandise.
- Items must be returned with original tags attached.
- We also will not accept any return or exchange on bodysuit and swimwear.
- Items marked “FINAL SALE” are not eligible for return or store credit.
- Please be careful of makeup or deodorant rubbing off on the garment.
- Please try your best to maintain items in pristine condition so that we may accept your return and it may be resold to other customers.
- Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse any shipping fees, standard or expedited, added to your original order.
Nicole Kaine monitors returns to identify potential misuse or abuse of our policies.
If you choose to return for a refund, we’ll provide you with a prepaid shipping label. The outbound shipping fee is non-refundable. All domestic returns are charged a flat rate of $6.95 which will be deducted from your remaining credit. Example, you purchased a dress for $40 + 5.95 S&H, your refund amount would be $33.05 ( outbound shipping cost of $5.95 is non refundable + the $6.95 for the return label = $11.90)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received it.
Please keep in mind refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card account. This varies depending on your financial institution.
Refunds are issued to your original payment method. Refunds cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment.
If you choose to receive a store credit, your return label fee will be covered by us. We know you will find something else that you love the second time around.
Due to the limited quantities of our products, we cannot hold items for exchange; all exchanges are based on stock availability. You can return the unwanted item then place a new order. If an incorrect size or item was sent, please notify us immediately so we can place the correct order on hold, so it does not sell out while we await your package.
Returning an item is an easy and hassle-free process.
If you have an account:
- Sign in with My account, select “My Orders” from the account drop down and select the order which contains the item(s) you wish to return.
- Print out the provided label.
- Tape it to your package; drop it off at your nearest USPS location without waiting in line (the label is pre-paid and requires nothing else on your end).
- You can find your nearest USPS location here.
If you do not have an account, please click here. You can also return items via an insured mail service of your choice and send your package to:
5834 C. North Kings Hwy #4462
Alexandria, VA 22303
Done – We’ll Take It from Here!
Online Store Credit
- Online Store Credit can only be used online on our website or on our mobile app.
- Online Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Online Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned, and you have selected “Store Credit” as the refund method.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Online Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Online Store credit is provided in U.S. Dollars.
- Your use of the Online Store Credit constitutes your agreement to our Terms.
- To view your Online Store Credit Balance, log into your account. Your Store Credit balance will be displayed on the “My Account” page.
- For more information about Online Store Credit, please contact Customer Care.
More questions ? See FAQ
Need a Hand?
Email us at Hello@nicolekaine.com